I watched the first episode last night and I liked it! Since I have no recollection of having seen the very first episode of the original series, I am going to watch that tonight and I will be giving my opinion of the new one, talking about the original E01 and comparing both!
Saturday, July 18, 2026
Little House on the Prairie
I was a fan of the original 1974 series that ran for 9 seasons. I don't think I started watching from the beginning; I think I came in at a later season. I enjoyed the series and I always meant to watch from the beginning, but I never got around to doing it. When I heard that Netflix was doing a new series this year, I was on board!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Little House on the Prairie
I was a fan of the original 1974 series that ran for 9 seasons. I don't think I started watching from the beginning; I think I came in ...
-
I was a fan of the original 1974 series that ran for 9 seasons. I don't think I started watching from the beginning; I think I came in ...
-
Television has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. My earliest memory of sitting in front of one is back in July 1969. I...
No comments:
Post a Comment